Saturday, July 26, 2014

Vintage Birthday Card for IMLC #2 - Flowers

Hi again..

This time I wanna share my creation for Indonesia Magnolia Lover Challenge with Flowers theme.
And here's my card






For this card I used:
 Aries Tilda from Zodiac collection
Canson Watercolor paper
Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink
Doohickeys - Summer Gate
Sizzix Dies - Weathered Clock
Frantage - Aged Gold
Doily paper
Air Clay
Cheesecloth
Some Flowers
Pearls

I enter this card into some challenges
7 Kids Challenge blog challenge 104 Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia challenge # 73

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs
Nathalia




6 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the vintage look, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another GORGEOUS card Nathalie!! I love the shape...beautifully coloured and Julie is spot on...the vintage look is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Julie and Beth....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow!!! I absolutely adore your gorgeous shaped card. It is full of pretty detail and crafting loveliness.
    Thanks for joining in with our Monochrome challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully done shaped card! Love the colors and the flowers! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia for our challenge hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete