Saturday, July 12, 2014

Challenge #1 at IMLC

Hi everybody...
How's your days?

Now we have a brand new challenge blog named Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge.







I'm so glad to be a member of this wonderful team.
 And today we proudly announce our first challenge "Anything Goes"
For this challenge I've made a birthday book box.
I made this for my lovely friend Dian Ratna. 
I hope she like it.



 
For this book box I used:
Tilda with Dexter the Dragon
Memento Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink
So Wrap Swirly Doohickey
Frantage
Cheesecloth
Corrugated Paper
Lace
Some Flowers 

See you there
Nathalia




7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, I'm sure she will love it
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW a beautiful box, love your design, and all your details! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge! Hope to see you next week!
    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is GORGOEUS!!! I'm sure that your friend Dian will absolutely treasure this beautiful creation!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "It's all about the Girls" challenge!!! Good luck and hope to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic box. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your works are beautiful, Natalia! Keep up creating many more!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this book box. Love the soft colors and this is such a cute image <3
    Thnx for joining our challenge at Dutch Magnolia Lovers.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete