Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friends are like Stars

Hi everyone...

Today I wanna share my latest creation.
This time I make a card for a lovely friend.
And here's is the card



And here's the close up 



I also decorate the inside of the card


For this card I used :
Tilda with Love Cake from Tilda With Love Collection
Distress Ink
Autumn Press Paper from Studio Calico
White Fern Paper from DCWV
Doily Paper
Star Punch
Lace and Flower
Gesso
Aged Aqua Embossing Powder


I'm entering this card into the following challenges :

Thank you for stopping by

Nathalia


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ce Nathalia.
    Welcome to the blogland.. *big smile*
    As I said earlier, I love love love this card.
    Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge and sorry for the delay contribution from me.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete